BoostIQ RoboVac 30
RoboVac 12 picks up dirt and dust with 1500Pa of suction power for a perfect clean you can see and feel.RoboVac automatically returns to the charging base when power is low, ensuring it’s always charged and ready to vacuum.
eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 12, Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Upgraded, Super-Thin, 1500Pa Strong Suction, Quiet, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Cleans Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets
In the majority of characteristics, RoboVac 12 is similar to the C30 vacuums. Perhaps, such similarity played a trick with the model. Users are not very acquainted with this Eufy device and pay attention to more well-advertised robots.
Anyway, here, users also get so loved BoostIQ smart carpet cleaning with the suction up to 1500 Pa. All this power will last for 100 minutes thanks to an excellent battery (but please mind that the max suction will spend charge within 45-60 minutes).
The model costs about $240, and for this money, you will get no Wi-Fi connectivity. So what is the robot’s advantage then if it is so mediocre and similar to all other Eufy products?
While both characteristics and price range of the vacuum have nothing special to offer, it is the only robotic cleaner that provides a 2-year warranty. All previous Eufy models feature only 12-month coverage.
- compact and super-thin to clean under the lowest furniture
- nice suction suitable for up to medium carpets and pet hair
- BoostIQ for perfect carpet cleaning
- Bounce Navigation with anti-collision and anti-drop sensors
- Auto, Edge, Spot modes available
- up to 100 minutes of run time
- capacious dustbin
- the triple-filter system with high-performance element
- a remote control included
- 2 times longer warranty
- budget option
- no Wi-Fi support
- no scheduling
- weak random navigation
- no anti-allergen air treatment
- may tangle hair