BoostIQ RoboVac 30C
RoboVac may be super-slim, but it’s packed with a 3-point cleaning system, BoostIQ technology, and up to 1500Pa* of suction power to ensure your floors and carpets are clear of all dirt, dust, and crumbs. With Wi-Fi built-in, you can accomplish all your cleaning needs from your smartphone.
eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 30C, Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Wi-Fi, Super-Thin, 1500Pa Suction, Boundary Strips Included, Quiet, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum, Cleans Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets
In a short word, the RoboVac 30C shares all the same features related to case design, 3-stage cleaning system, filtration, battery, etc.
As usual, the vacuum uses sensor-based primary Bounce Navigation. When it comes to controlling, this 30 series vac supports Wi-Fi and accompanying technologies for worry-free remote customization.
Among the units included in the kit, we distinguish a remote control for those who prefer old-fashioned control methods and two Boundary Strips. As we’ve already discussed, the latter allows for significantly improving navigation and cleaning accuracy.
- ompact and super-thin to clean under the lowest furniture
- 1500 Pa suction
- BoostIQ for perfect carpet cleaning
- Bounce Navigation with anti-collision and anti-drop sensors
- Edge, Spot, and Auto modes available
- up to 100 minutes of run time
- capacious dustbin
- improved unibody filer system
- compatible with the app, Alexa, and Google Assistant
- support daily cleaning schedule
- a remote control included
- two 13.2 ft Boundary Strips included
- the more affordable option of the 30C MAX
- weak random navigation
- no anti-allergen air treatment
- tangles hair
Specification: BoostIQ RoboVac 30C