BoostIQ RoboVac 35C
The anti-scratch material cover provides a sleek look and superior protection for RoboVac, while the triple-layer high-performance filter achieves a better clean for your home.
eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 35C, Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Wi-Fi, Upgraded, Super-Thin, 1500Pa Strong Suction, Touch-Control Panel, 6ft Boundary Strips, Quiet, Cleans Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets
Though sensors make robots avoid obstacles, 6ft Boundary Strips only contribute to accuracy. You have already noticed that walls are shorter than those offered by the 30 series vacs. Still, even twice a shorter length is enough for spot barriers set.
Smart control is reinforced by traditional manual options like a remote and Touch-Control Panel identical to the one in the T15 model.
Other characteristics coincide with those seen in the review. Eufy stays true to itself and uses its classic 1500 Pa suction with BoostIQ, 100 minutes run time and high-performance filtration.
- compact and super-thin to clean under the lowest furniture
- 1500 Pa suction
- BoostIQ for perfect carpet cleaning
- Bounce Navigation with anti-collision and anti-drop sensors
- Edge, Spot, and Auto modes available
- up to 100 minutes of run time
- capacious dustbin
- the triple-filter system with high-performance element
- Touch-Control Panel
- compatible with the app, Alexa, and Google Assistant
- support daily cleaning schedule
- a remote control included
- 6 ft Boundary Strips included
- affordable option
- weak random navigation
- no anti-allergen air treatment
- tangles hair
Specification: BoostIQ RoboVac 35C